Nov 28, 2011

Final TOC for Read the end First

Read the End First
24 Apocalytic Tales
24 Time Zones


1 – Suzanne Robb
2 – A.J.French
3 – George Wilhite
4 – Craig Saunders
5 – John McCuaig
6 – David Dunwoody
7 – Sean Thompson
8 – Gregory Norris
9 – Rebecca Snow
10 – Dave Jefferey
11 – Patrick D’Orazio
12 – Emma Ennis
13 – Wayne Goodchild
14 – Adrian Chamberlin
15 – Henry Snider
16 – Stephen North
17 – Brooke Fabian
18 – Michael S. Gardner
19 – Pat Shand
20 – Hollie Snider
21 – William Todd Rose
22 – D.A. Chaney
23 – Richard Payne
24 – Darren Gallagher


Introduction by Joe McKinney

Blurbs provided by - 

Graham Masterton
Jonathan Maberry
Scott Browne
David Moody
Scott Poole
Sean Page
Marianne Halbert
Nancy Kilpatrick


Intro by Joe McKinney

This project is coming to a close and I must say I am proud of all the stories, the contributors have worked incredibly hard and have blown me away with their creativity.

I need to also thank my co-editor, Adrian Chamberlin, for his help, he kept me sane through the process.

I hope to have a cover posted soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment